Total Potential Cost Per Aircraft
d. TB/MWOS to be applied prior to or concurrently with this Inspection. N/A.
e. Publications which require change as a result of this Inspection.
13. Reference. TM 1-1520-238-23, Aviation Unit and Intermediate
Maintenance Manual for Army AH-64A Helicopter, 16 May 1994.
14. Recording and Reporting Requirements.
a. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (Aircraft). Upon entering requirements of this message on DA form 2408-
13-1 on all subject Boeing Aircraft, forward a priority message, Datafax or E-Mail to CDR, AMCOM, ATTN: AMSAM-SF-A
(SOF Compliance Officer), Redstone Arsenal, Al 35898-5222, IAW AR 95-1. Datafax number is DSN 897-2111 or (205)
313-2111. E-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The report will cite this Technical Bulletin Number, Date of
Entry in DA form 2408-13-1, The Aircraft Mission Design Series and Serial Numbers of aircraft in numerical order.
b. Task/inspection Reporting Suspense Date (Aircraft) -N/A.
c. The following forms are applicable and are to be completed IAW DA PAM 738-751, 15 Jun 92.
ULLS-A users will use the applicable "E" forms
(1) DA form 2408-5-1, Equipment Modificat ion Record (Lead Lag Link Assembly and Head, Rotary Wing).
(2) DA form 2408-13, Aircraft Status Information Record.
(3) DA form 2408-13-1, Aircraft Inspection and Maintenance record.
(4) DA form 2408-14, Uncorrected Fault Record.
(5) DA form 2408-15, Historical Record for Aircraft.
(6) DA form 2408-16, Aircraft Component Historical Record. Used only if Lead Lag Link or Head Rotary Wing
(7) DA form 2408-18, Equipment Inspection List. ULLS-A users will add the following inspections to the Master
Inspection List: Inspection Number 150 for the 50 hour recurring Lead Lag Link Bearing Inspection. Inspection Number
225, (AH-64A), Inspection Number 230 (AH-64D) for the 125 hour Strap Pack Bolt Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection.
(8) DA form 2410, Component Removal and Repair/Overhaul Record. Only if the Lead Lag Link assembly or
Strap Pack Assembly is replaced.
15. Weight and Balance. N/A.
16. Points of Contact.
a. Technical point of contact for this message is Mr. Kenneth Muzzo, AMSAM-AR-E I-P-A, DSN 897-4812 or (205)
313-4812. E-mail is email@example.com. Datafax is DSN 897-4923 or (205) 313-4923.
b. Logistical point of contact for this message is Mr. John